Neurosensory was established over 35 years ago and is independently owned by Australia’s leading Ear, Nose and Throat surgeons. Neurosensory offers the most advanced range of diagnostic tests and the latest in hearing solutions. Medicare rebates available on most services.
The following services are offered at our Burwood clinic:
- Hearing tests (from 9 months of age).
- Hearing aids and accessories.
- Balance and dizziness assessments.
- Tinnitus assessments and management options.
- Implantable devices, including cochlear implants.
Neurosensory is an accredited hearing service provider for the Australian Government Hearing Services Program (OHS) for eligible Pensioners and Veterans. No commissions are paid to audiologists for hearing aid sales.
Kogo Wong our Audiologist is able to communicate with patients in Cantonese.
To book an appointment telephone 02 8039 3850 or visit www.nsu.com.au.